My good friend Christie just put the call out for a freelance junior planner. Here’s the skinny:
Freelance Junior Strategic Planner
October – December ‘09
Role: Support department-wide strategic initiatives through intelligence gathering, research design and analysis, creating strategic support materials (i.e. trend reporting, videos, briefing materials, etc.).
* Do consumer insights oddly excite you?
* In you spare time do you dream of emotional spaces between brands and consumers?
* Does the creative process get your blood pumping?
* Are you in tune with what the next big thing is online?
* Is challenging convention just part of your DNA?
If you’re a proven strategic problem solver who wants to make a difference, you might just be who were looking for. We are TracyLocke, the Brand to Retail marketing agency that moves people to brands. Our Dallas office is particularly interested in meeting aspiring strategic planners with a “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-dive-in” attitude to compliment our planning team in a freelance role from October to December of 2009 (tenure subject to extension based upon agency need and performance). $20/hr @ 20 hrs/wk.
Check us out: http://tracylocke.com/
Please note that we are only looking for passionate, unexpected thinkers to help us grow our clients business. If you’re that person, submit your resume to Christie Butcher at email@example.com